What is CustomVue LASIK?
The CustomLASIK procedure utilizes WavePrint technology to produce a detailed map of each individual’s visual irregularities based on the variability of how light is focused within the eye. This information is then transferred to the VISX STAR S4 laser, enabling Dr. Niksarli to customize each LASIK procedure to the individual’s specific needs.
This WavePrint approach can provide 25 times more accuracy than standard measurements for glasses or contact lenses. It can also identify many surface irregularities that were previously undetectable and untreatable until now.
Newsight Laser Center is proud to be among the first LASIK centers nationwide to offer CustomLASIK procedures, allowing Dr. Niksarli to precisely diagnose, screen and treat patients according to their own refractive errors. Because CustomLASIK is a highly personalized and precise treatment, more people than ever before will gain improved vision with this procedure, potentially vision that is beyond contacts and glasses.
Why Choose CustomVue LASIK
- Custom LASIK increases the likelihood of 20/20 or better vision.
- Custom LASIK improves your potential for visual quality & contrast perception as compared with standard LASIK
- Night vision with Custom LASIK is as good or better than standard LASIK
- Night vision with Custom LASIK is potentially better than with glasses or contacts.
- custom LASIK has the potential for vision that is superior to glasses or contact lenses.